This was a hypothetical rebrand created as a class project at Bethel University.
PROBLEM IDENTIFIED: Quiznos entered a time of business loss, accompanied by loss of a consistent visual identity and brand personality. This resulted in lost business and several store closings.
PROCESS: Assess industry data to identify pain points, customer profiles, and desired brand position.
PROPOSED SOLUTION: Emphasize imagery and color palette of the Quiznos menu offerings to create a unified, playful identity and establish Quiznos as a bistro-quality sandwich shop.
ISSUES TO RESOLVE
• discrepancy in brand perception between Quiznos and its customers
• lack of differentiation from competitors
• no visual unity in representation of company’s values
QUIZNOS TARGET MARKET:
• Men and women ages 18-50 with disposable income
• Lunchtime traffic; customers looking for both quality and convenience
DESIRED BRAND POSITION:
high quality but not high end
wholesome but not plain
quick but not hurried
classic but not outdated
playful but not unprofessional